• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

PC Build

Also I'm pretty sure almost all games can run on a i5, it's 3.5GHz and I know most beefy game only need like 2GHz

This i5 is alright, i got a i5-4670k and it runs all my games without difficulty. You could ofcourse upgrade to a 6th gen skylake, like the
i5-6600k, but then you would need a 1151 motherboard and ddr4 ram, which is more expensive and gives minimal performance boost.
You don't need i7 unless you're doing rendering and shit, so just go for the i5.

Also i saw you were buying the "K" version of the i5, and you also bought a H97 Motherboard. The "K" at the end means you can overclock the CPU, but most H97 Motherboards do not support Overclocking.
If you have no desire to Overclock, you should save some money by buying the i5-4690, without the "k". But if you want to overclock you need to buy another motherboard.

(If anybody see a mistake with what i wrote, please correct me)

I do not desire to overclock as I'm only gonna be play games and doing some stuff for school maybe but I may overclock in the future so what motherboard would you recommend?

The MSi PC mate Motherboard is a good cheap alternative if you have a low budget, but hasn't got very good cooling, and probably wont handle too much overclocking. It also does not have super good audio quality, less features than the "Gaming 5"
MSI Z97 PC MATE ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (Z97 PC MATE) - PCPartPicker Canada

The MSi Gaming 5 has much better cooling and you'll be able to reach much higher clock speeds when overclocking. It will probably also live longer than the Pc mate. It also has a lot more usb 3 ports.
MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (Z97-GAMING 5) - PCPartPicker Canada

I would choose one of those two, which one depends on how much money you are willing to spend. The "Pc Mate" Works perfectly well for what you are going to do. But if you want to spend a little extra for higher build quality and more features, you can choose the "Gaming 5"