• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Pelargir Dome Contest

Why do this everybody knew the date if you arent finished by that date you suit youre self. You dont go an chanse the date only cuse everybody isent finished. You have like 7 and 1/2 to choose betven why wait on them that have come nowhere. And then one that have done much and not finished why wait on them they knew it was going to be finished by 26:th but if they are not done they dont show the same amont of intrest as the one that have really tried to be finished.

Ummmmmm why? If you were around the builds as they were being built you would realize most of the ones that aren't finished were started, but haven't been worked on since the first few days of the project. Overall this is just pushing out the date to help people who weren't going to bother finishing in the first place.

Right after I started the contest, @Credoo thought the deadline could be extended a week if people weren't done, and seeing that some aren't done, I decided to extend the deadline. It's not like it's delaying Pelargir from being finished or anything, and doesn't hurt the people who are already done.
However, if nobody wants the deadline to be extended then that's fine, we can judge tomorrow.

Right after I started the contest, @Credoo thought the deadline could be extended a week if people weren't done, and seeing that some aren't done, I decided to extend the deadline. It's not like it's delaying Pelargir from being finished or anything, and doesn't hurt the people who are already done.
However, if nobody wants the deadline to be extended then that's fine, we can judge tomorrow.

I am happy for the contest to be judged tomorrow, my build at least is completed and I know quite a few others are as well but I don't mind waiting another few days if everyone else wants the deadline to move.

Yeah, kinda want it to be over tomorrow.
Why do this everybody knew the date if you arent finished by that date you suit youre self. You dont go an chanse the date only cuse everybody isent finished. You have like 7 and 1/2 to choose betven why wait on them that have come nowhere. And then one that have done much and not finished why wait on them they knew it was going to be finished by 26:th but if they are not done they dont show the same amont of intrest as the one that have really tried to be finished.

As Bengberg said, why give a weird advantage to lazy people?