• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Pelennor Fields Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoddessEris

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi!
I was wondering if you could add a small detail from the books I think you missed in Pelennor Fields, in the book it says "Green and long grew the grass on Snowmane's Howe, but ever black and bare was the ground where the beast was burned." (Return of the King, The Battle of Pelennor Fields). I was looking around to find this and couldn't, if it is there can you tell me where it is but, if not that would be a cool detail to add!
Thanks!

Hi!
I was wondering if you could add a small detail from the books I think you missed in Pelennor Fields, in the book it says "Green and long grew the grass on Snowmane's Howe, but ever black and bare was the ground where the beast was burned." (Return of the King, The Battle of Pelennor Fields). I was looking around to find this and couldn't, if it is there can you tell me where it is but, if not that would be a cool detail to add!
Thanks!
Hey, thanks for the suggestion.
Our server is set at the time of bilbo's 111th birthday, so before the events of LotR. This is why there are no traces of the battle in the Pelennor fields.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.
Our server is set at the time of bilbo's 111th birthday, so before the events of LotR. This is why there are no traces of the battle in the Pelennor fields.

There are some things, not many, in the server that are after Bilbo's 111th Birthday. For example the "blood stain" that marks Boromir's death at Amon Hen wouldn't be there for another 20+ years. And let's not forget that giant dragon incinerating the house from Up wouldn't appear over Agar for several millennia.

There are some things, not many, in the server that are after Bilbo's 111th Birthday. For example the "blood stain" that marks Boromir's death at Amon Hen wouldn't be there for another 20+ years. And let's not forget that giant dragon incinerating the house from Up wouldn't appear over Agar for several millennia.
Yes, a few memorable areas from the books/movies have been recreated as described there. Most of the map is set around T.A. 001 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.