• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Perrin99's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrin99

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? I joined this server on the 5th of May 2020.
  • What is your current rank? I became commoner 4 days after I joined the server and at the moment I'm working with Llama and other guys on the Vault in order to improve my building skills and one day become artist.
  • Why do you want this badge? I'm often online and sometimes I need a break from the building activities. I also really like the map especially the little things, just like one hiding spot. In addiction I like to interact with other players and maybe introduce the new adventurers to the vastness of the server showing them alternative paths or hidden areas.

I'm afraid you are going to have to wait a week before you get any reply since raffyyy is taking a break from mcme and therefore mini games, tours and guide applications are on hold.

good luck anyway!
-Shroomy

Last edited:
I'm afraid you are going to have to wait a week before you get any reply since raffyyy is taking a break from acme and therefore mini games, tours and guide applications are on hold.

good luck anyway!
-Shroomy
You are going to put Soarz out of business.

Greetings @Perrin99!

Thank you for applying for the Minigames Badge

The Guides will discuss your application and we will get back to you soon

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with your application

Status
Not open for further replies.