• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Phoenix108 Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix108

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
Date joined: March 5th 2017
Jobs: The main jobs that I have done is vegetation near the The Ford of Bruinen and ruining houses in CoL.

Theme builds:

Interests: I build in quite a lot of styles but elven, gondorian and medieval are my favourites. They are the styles i practice most and am very comfortable building in.
Motivation: I would like to be artist for multiple reasons. first of all, I have been on MCME for a long time now so I know how this server works and would like to become more active in the community and secondly I feel that I should finally apply so that I can help contribute to building this map. I also love building and I feel that having a building rank on a server I play on a lot would help me to improve my styles and get better at building.

Status
Not open for further replies.