• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review Piman's minigame badge application

Piman1234567

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When did you join?
31/08/2023

What is your current rank?
Commoner since a few days ago (I forgot the exact date)

Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Yes

Why would you like this badge?
Due to my time zone, I am on the server at a time when not many minigames are started. If I had the badge, I could start minigames during that mingame-sparse time period.

If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
Whenever I'm on the server, which is quite often, and will become more often if more minigames were done.

How would you make the Minigames fun and enjoyable?
I would be bad at them on (on purpose of course) so new players can compete. I will also be putting minigames up when there are no minigames so they probably will be inherently more fun then what the players were doing beforehand.

In conclusion, I will cause more minigame to take place.

Hello @Piman1234567

After discussing your application with the Guide Team, we've come to the conclusion that you won't be getting this badge at the current moment. We would like you to stay active in the community a bit more. You are more than welcome to apply again in the future (minimum of 2 weeks after this application), if you have any questions, be sure to ask. :)

Hello @Piman1234567

After discussing your application with the Guide Team, we've come to the conclusion that you won't be getting this badge at the current moment. We would like you to stay active in the community a bit more. You are more than welcome to apply again in the future (minimum of 2 weeks after this application), if you have any questions, be sure to ask. :)
could this application be reviewed when it's been 2 weeks, so i don't have to re write it : )

Yes it can wait until then :D Just send a new message in here or to either Smaug or me in Discord when you're ready!