• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Pineapple pizza

Pineapple belongs on pizza
6826FA8F-6193-40F6-8ACE-BA49BA8388D6.jpeg

After 29 years on being on this planet, having tried multiple cuisines from travelling across the world; where I've come to appreciate the finesse that comes with the food preparation techniques and acquiring new flavours. I can safely say that Pineapple on Pizza is appalling.

It's like a form cultural appropriation gone wrong in a food sense.

The only kind of fruit that belongs on pizza is tomato

After 29 years on being on this planet, having tried multiple cuisines from travelling across the world; where I've come to appreciate the finesse that comes with the food preparation techniques and acquiring new flavours. I can safely say that Pineapple on Pizza is appalling.

It's like a form cultural appropriation gone wrong in a food sense.

The only kind of fruit that belongs on pizza is tomato
that was the most polite way someone i have seen in long time to say your taste is trash