• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Pip's Minigame Badge Application (Cause MCME needs more people with the mini game badge) C=

Pipsqueak31

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
Okay, so I finally decided to try my hand at getting the minigame badge, because I want to be in line with the trend, and think it would be good fun to run minigames.

Okay, so I joined on the 6th of September this year I believe, so not too long ago.
My current rank is in the fancy blue peoples' cult.
I never use voice communication, and in the foreseeable future I probably never will.
I would like this badge because I adore minigames on MCME. They are amazing hubs for activity, and just allow people to play games. As well as this, I would like to just agree with w0rld, as someone who likes to build things, projects can take a long time, as I'm sure many of you know. And, during these long periods we often need breaks, otherwise we get bored and our building turns out not looking too good. Minigames, are often the best place to find this break, and this rest from building, meaning our builds look all the better. As well as this the badge is an opportunity for me to feel more a part of the community, which I often struggle to do without access to discord. One more thing, I feel not enough people have this badge in the blue peoples' cult ._.
I would want to use the badge as often as I can. This seems a simple answer, but it is the best truth, as I oftentimes am busy, or just doing other things, and thus, I would use it as much as I would be able to find time too. Hopefully everyday, if not at least 2-3 times per week, as I would really enjoy hosting minigames I'm sure, and I know people enjoy playing them.
I would try my best to make minigames fun and enjoyable, possibly making tournament style races, were say the top three go on to do another race, to find an overall winner, or something along those lines. I would try and find the most interesting places, and the most interesting ways to run games, to make people excited, as they often do for me when I partake in their minigames. I would try an include jokes (cause I have an AMAZING sense of humor, or least that's what I tell myself when no one laughs at my jokes), just to try and make people laugh, and most importantly smile, and be able to enjoy there time on mcme just as much as I do.
I'm one of those people who hate it when chat is dead, and no one is around, as, enless you are really focused it can become boring quite quickly. This is why I would like the minigame badge, to brighten up these lethargic times on the server.
I believe that minigames are extremely important for new joiners, and old players alike. New players can get an opportunity to know the community, and maybe even get votes, my final vote came from a minigame, and old players can just get some fun out of them!
Thanks a lot,
Pip

C=

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and do stuff. If you have more questions about how run any type of minigame, please ask anyone from the guide team, when you see them online, we will be happy to help you.

congratulations on achieving this badge!