• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

PlagueGiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlagueGiver

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: PlagueGiver

Date Joined: 28 April 2014

Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak: I've been joining for the past few days, and will continue to.

Do you talk on Teamspeak: I chat, because I'm not allowed to speak.

What makes a great Ranger according to you: In my opinion, a good Ranger must have many different qualities. For example, a Ranger must have a helpful and thoughtful personality, and must be able to speak to players of a lower status than them without appearing to be condescending or stuck-up, if you will. A Ranger must also be knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the server, and useful links for beginners in the server. In addition, they must be active on the forums, server and Teamspeak, so that they can answer questions. A Ranger should also know a large amount of lore, and have the know how and experience to get around the server during tours and walks. Also, Rangers should be from different time zones, and as I am from GMT +2:00, I am on when others are not!

As well as all of these things, a Ranger should be known by many members of the community, so that people can get to know them better and, so that Rangers can connect to new players easily. I hope to become Ranger for the further reason that I would like to do tours a lot, and share my knowledge of lore and the server. Furthermore, to help newbies become accustomed to the system and plugins, I am learning Java with the help of aaldim and Dallen, so that I can increase my knowledge of the server's many excellent plugins.

I also hope that I can guide players to become parts of the community, and to help out the server as well as enjoying the great builds and people in it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for your application

During your application you may be contacted to demonstrate a Trial Server tour where you will be provided with a location (Prior notice will be given to you to prepare for the tour through a PM). The tour will be appraised based on your ability to conduct yourself with a group of people, how you articulate the information of the location, your communication skills as well as organisation. Note: You must be using a Microphone to conduct the tour

Please note that not everyone will be asked to conduct a trial tour but an application may still be considered.

Each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community.

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your application, please do not hesitate to personal message me. Good luck with your application.

Regards,
Iru (Vala of Lore & Order and Guides)

Status
Not open for further replies.