- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 0
- Date: Around the 10th of July.
- Jobs and Plotbuilds: Farmlands with Patrick_0901 (Job), Mirkwood concept (Plotbuild).
- Themed-builds: Troll hole (updated 27. Aug 2018), hole and environment inspired by the movie.
- Additional Builds: Private plot build on my own server
- Your interests: The style I like the most to build in is Elven, for example the Elves of Mirkwood. I like the Elven style because I think it is a more imaginative style than other styles and even a little bit mysterious. But other styles are not a problem because besides Lotr I like to build in medieval style.
- Your motivation:
I apply for Artist because I want to not only take part in jobs, but be free to build on my own so I help the server grow. I already have experience helping my friend Patrick_0901 building his farms in Dol Amroth. And I would like to help other designers, artists, etc aswell. I like to see MCME grow because I think it is an amazing community for what I have seen and something I want to take part in.