• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Planetology Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetology

Expert Stream Digger
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • Date: Around the 10th of July.
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: Farmlands with Patrick_0901 (Job), Mirkwood concept (Plotbuild).
  • Themed-builds: Troll hole (updated 27. Aug 2018), hole and environment inspired by the movie.
  • Additional Builds: Private plot build on my own server
  • Your interests: The style I like the most to build in is Elven, for example the Elves of Mirkwood. I like the Elven style because I think it is a more imaginative style than other styles and even a little bit mysterious. But other styles are not a problem because besides Lotr I like to build in medieval style.
  • Your motivation:
    I apply for Artist because I want to not only take part in jobs, but be free to build on my own so I help the server grow. I already have experience helping my friend Patrick_0901 building his farms in Dol Amroth. And I would like to help other designers, artists, etc aswell. I like to see MCME grow because I think it is an amazing community for what I have seen and something I want to take part in.

Loads of great builds!
Since we did a lot of work together i can clearly see your building abilities have greatly improved. Im 100% sure youll do well as an artist.

Your artist application is now under Watchlist, congratulations, you will be contacted privately by one of the Artist Committee on what you must do for your final challenge. Congrats @Planetology !

I left some comments at your build challange plot. I few minor thing which are mainly related to history. But the build itself is pretty good. If you fix t hose your are good to move to your final build challange :)

Status
Not open for further replies.