• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Planned tours!

It's three lefts then a right, how hard can that be? :p

And on that note, the Paths of the dead is twelve lefts and rights in an altering pattern of left then right then left and so forth.
I know the way, but there are more ways than just 3 left and 1 right. Thx for the tip in the Paths of the Dead, didnt know that

And on that note, the Paths of the dead is twelve lefts and rights in an altering pattern of left then right then left and so forth.
Ok, from how I've been trying every pattern that I can think of to get through the maze of tunnels, it seems a lot more complicated than that, thanks!

Hey

I want to start touring a bit and to do that I need your input.

So post a comment saying where you want to go and if you see a place you like, like it. Then I can see what places are liked and from that I will make a poll for the next time.

I will tell a week ahead when I will do a tour, but the place will remain secret.

If you want to join just join my channel when a tour is planned and have fun!

Let the community be revived!
This is an awesome idea:D Here's a few ideas for locations (assuming you already know about the well-known ones like Minas Tirith, Edoras, etc.):
  • Maegoth, Bareketta, and Annuminas
  • Shire villages (quite a bit of lore on those)
  • Barrow Downs (some cool castles there)
  • Could do Eregion, but other than Ost-in-Edhil, it's mostly just ruined villages
  • Fornost
  • Southern Marshes
  • Lothlorien (there's a lot of beautiful gardens that I feel like people miss)
  • Fangorn Forest (find all the ents)
  • Cair Andros and North Ithilien (can you find all the ranger camps?)
  • Fiefs in Southern Gondor (Lamedon, Anfalas, Lossarnach, etc)

This is an awesome idea:D Here's a few ideas for locations (assuming you already know about the well-known ones like Minas Tirith, Edoras, etc.):
  • Maegoth, Bareketta, and Annuminas
  • Shire villages (quite a bit of lore on those)
  • Barrow Downs (some cool castles there)
  • Could do Eregion, but other than Ost-in-Edhil, it's mostly just ruined villages
  • Fornost
  • Southern Marshes
  • Lothlorien (there's a lot of beautiful gardens that I feel like people miss)
  • Fangorn Forest (find all the ents)
  • Cair Andros and North Ithilien (can you find all the ranger camps?)
  • Fiefs in Southern Gondor (Lamedon, Anfalas, Lossarnach, etc)
Scew it , im on holiday i can do a tour, Ill tour Fornost, Cair Andros, and maybe Ost in Edhill

@NicTheFifth if you are interested in continuing these scheduled tours (which I would strongly support), you should perhaps edit your main post to make it a bit more official-looking (something like THIS maybe). Then this thread should be stickied to replace the other scheduled tours thread I linked there.