• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Playing Custom Music on Discord (How do?)

SPACE_LEMON

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
So I've been wanting to play music in the Music Channel on Discord. However, my music chiefly consists of customised albums/playlists with custom transitions and rare songs that aren't always available on Youtube etc.. On TeamSpeak there was this plugin (the name of which escapes me) which allowed one to broadcast music from one's machine via WinAmp, but as far as I can tell an equivalent for Discord does not exist. So how would I go about playing my music? Is there a way I could play from my machine? Alternatively, is there a place I can upload music onto that can be used with the Discord music plugin, and where uploading that music would not violate terms of use?

How do?

I might have to create a dummy email address and with it create a Youtube account on which to upload my custom albums and just hope they don't get taken down.

This was so much simpler on TeamSpeak.

There has got to be a way to broadcast music from my machine, oughtn't there?