• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Pocket Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofHobbits13

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi MCME,
I’m LordofHobbits, and I’m not even actually part of the server. The reason for that is I don’t have a PC and have no way of getting one. I’ve seen the server on YouTube a lot and I’ve always wanted to be a part of the project but I just can’t. I’m a HUGE fan of LotR and Minecraft, so of course I’d want to join the server. I do, however have Minecraft Pocket Edition and I was wondering if it would ever be possible for you guys to make a Pocket Edition server? I know it would make me and lots of other people extremely happy if you did, so I just wanted to know if that could ever happen. Thanks for taking the time to read this,
LordofHobbits​

Hey there,

Its funny that you bring that up since we are actually looking into the possibility's to make a pocket edition of MCME. Don't get to excited since we don't know if it is possible but if it is we try to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.