• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

pookee006 his artist application

pookee006

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
date joined:28/11/2015
I haven't been doing any jobs for the server so far but I am hoping I will.

2015-05-02_15.49.33.png
This is an image of one of my markets on a towny server. (in survival and made by my self).
2015-11-28_17.14.49.png
This is a survival made elven gate made by my self.
2015-11-28_17.12.04.png
This is a human cottage that I made in survival by my self.
2015-11-28_17.18.45.png
This is a mangrove tree man made in survival made on my own.
2015-11-28_17.21.36.png
Man made trees that were made in survival on my own.
2015-11-28_17.13.29.png
Wild paths with hedges and moss covered trees made in survival on my own.

The styles I like to build in are Dwarven and Elven but with a bit of human cottages.
I like to make man made trees and plants to decorate the surroundings. Ive been passionate about minecraft building for years and have been playing it "hardcore building" or "try hard building" as my friends say :D.
My motivation has been to work on a server once again and help me learn even more. What got me to join MCME is that ive always liked dwarven and elven styles and I thought this would be a great opportunity. MCME means alot to me, ive been looking for a great server to work for, for ages and now I think that this is my chance to be apart of something big and make it bigger.

Thank you for your application! Unfortunately I can't see your screenshots, all links seem to be broken. Just ask if you need help fixing the links.

We now know your interest in helping on the server and you can improve your application step by step with more screenshots. To update your application edit your post above and reply to this thread. Just something like "update". This will make us notice your update. ;)

I will gladly give feeback about your builds when you fixed the links.

Best you can do is participating in >>themed builds<<, >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished a job or plotbuild for a Designer, remember to ask him to give points to yourt/at application as described >>here<<.

As I see from the source code you have not uploaded your images. Before you can use images on the forums you need to upload them to the internet. You can do this with image hosting websites like imgur.com. Then use the link on the sidebar on the right hand side ("direct link").