• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Project Dol Guldur [Freebuild Project]

spike010

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
amon-lanc.jpg

Project Dol Guldur
Freebuild Project

What is it?
Project Dol Guldur is an unoffical project on the Freebuild server in which we are building, you guessed it, Dol Guldur.
Warp
/warp DolGulder
(Caps are necessary)
Members
@spike010 - Manager
@bender400 - Build Leader

@bucketticklerPRO - Assistant Regional Manager
@NinjaPotafo
How can I join?
Either post here or send a PM to a leader. Your building skills will be tested in-game to determine whether you shall join the project
Rules
1. Respect all members
2. Only build on the project if it will contribute; no pointless building
3. All other server rules apply
Other Info
The resource pack used is Eriador (Link)
There is a PM for all the members that is used for general (project-related) discussion.
This project is not intended to be implemented into the Build world.​

Please note that this thread is for important updates or membership requests, not general discussion

Last edited:
HEEEEY I wish to still be part of the project, I just lost my Minecraft password and couldn't remember it from the start of April, and couldn't even get on until just a few days ago. Sorry, I do still wanna be in it though. Thanks!