• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Suggestion Project ideas--- Make Osgiliath beautiful again

SusieKnight

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hi there. We have an unruined osgiliath at the freebuild idea. But that building is pretty old and most of the buildings don't have so much interiors. I suggest if we can use the latest gondor resource pack to make it beautiful, and divide it into few districts, so people can submit their plans about how to re-furnished these old buildings.

The only thing to note is that you can't directly edit the existing structure, but you're welcome to have someone duplicate it using WorldEdit and move it to a new location. Additionally, please be aware that we won't place large structures in the freebuild area if they won't be utilized. So in this case I'd suggest to start of with one quarter of the city. This is to prevent freebuild from becoming cluttered with random structures.

Best of luck finding people to help you out!

Hi there. We have an unruined osgiliath at the freebuild idea. But that building is pretty old and most of the buildings don't have so much interiors. I suggest if we can use the latest gondor resource pack to make it beautiful, and divide it into few districts, so people can submit their plans about how to re-furnished these old buildings.
Certainly an interesting idea! I'm interested in helping out and @Colophonia expressed interest in the project too.