• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Pros and Cons

HeartseekerDK

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Pros and Cons of being part of the MCME community.
I'll start.
Pros: We got all of the personality types that should be illegal to mix and bring together, and put them all in the same server.
Cons: We got all of the personalities that should be illegal to mix and bring together, and put them all in the same server.

Pros: damp memes. That is all.
3844779.jpg

Pros: Having lots of fun with people you wouldn't have even met otherwise
Con: Looking back at my own MC server and realizing how inadequate my own builds are now :(

Pros: One need not enumerate the plethora beautiful builds, amazing community, and incredible source material to explicate its amaz-beau-gr8-suchwow-ness. Nor can one fully engender the sense of awe that being a part of this project inspires.
Simply put,
this is the best.
- One of the great achievements in life.
(First lego set, First boy-/girl- friend, First car, First mcme build.)

Cons: There remains a significant lack of government subsidies/grants and international financial groups specifically dedicated to funding this project and its community. :p As such, irl stuff pulls away so many amazing members.
- It's hard to balance the important things
:) school, MCME, food, work... family) in life successfully.