• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Public Announcement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, the freebuild server is experiencing technical difficulties. So until further notice freebuild will be on lockdown till the issues can be fixed.
Technical difficulties being unable to execute any commands and the server crashing when 3 people are online at once.

Hopefully all warps will remain intact. But as we do not know for sure what is causing the issue is we have no idea what will happen at this time.

Again as we do not know what is causing the problem, we can't say what will happen when we fix it or what the problem will affect.

@wikey1236 finally found a way to hack the server. I expect to see him self-promoted to bounder next time he's on.
I've actually hacked life and ascended to a higher plane of living. That is why you haven't seen me lately. Currently I'm a being of pure malice and decided to take a bit of time out of my busy schedule of causing death and destruction to force the freebuild to crash.

First off, deep breath, warps will not be lost. Been sick this past week, still am, working on freebuild right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.