• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Public apology for missing award show

Tuskripper1996

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Friends and members of MCME.

I am so , so sorry for missing the award show. I had already planned on not being there and had recorded an acceptance speech to be played. My reason for forgetting to upload my speech are traumatic.
My boyfriend Raymond and I were driving in his car to my house and we were hit by another car.
I am fine. He and I have thankfully only minor injuries such as broken bones that will heal and mend with time and what else the doctor says must be done. I will most likely not be on for a few weeks. We are being released in a few days. I will try to come on if my mom lets me do anything other than sleep. It is not determined yet if we need physical therapy. I ask those of faith , my brothers and sisters in Christ to please pray for us and our families. Thank you.

Sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place.

You never need to apologize for missing the show if you were involved in something that traumatic! Hope you heal up and get back on your feet soon.

Thank you guys! Doctor said I can go home today since I am not that badly hurt. Yay! I will be in bed for a few days though and taking it easy for a few weeks. I can go to school in three weeks. I will use a wheelchair for a few days. Then crutches. Raymond is going home tomorrow. He has the same instructions as I. I'll be laying in bed so I might come on TS and the server when I get home in a few hours!