• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Puffer404 Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffer404

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Puffer404

Date Joined: 08 April 2020

What country are you from / What time do you usually play online: I am from the West Coast of The United States Of America, and I play from 12:00 am UTC to 6:00 am UTC on any working day except for Friday, where I play from 12:00 am UTC to between 6:00 am UTC and 10:00 am UTC. On Saturday I play any time during the day, and Sunday I play the entire day until 6:00 am UTC. These times might fluctuate based on my real-life events.

Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes, Every day.

Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, Every day.

Why would you like to be a Guide? I would like to be a Guide to help new players more, host fun events to get people who play during later hours to stick around, and make new players feel more at home in MCME, which I have found a home in as well. I would also make conversation with new players to let them feel more comfortable on MCME. Another thing I would do is teach people about the server and about the Tolkienverse through tours and other things. Overall I think it would be good for me to be a Guide to get people to stick around more, making American hours a bit more lively.

What makes a great Guide according to you? A good Guide is someone who is always ready to help anyone in need, no matter who they are. A good Guide would also be an active part of the community. Another important thing is having a Guide who is easy to talk to and easy to get along with, letting people feel more comfortable in the community. It is also insanely important to have a Guide who is responsible. If a Guide cannot be responsible that takes away almost the entire point of being a Guide.

Side Note: I know I have gotten the Tour Badge quite recently, but I have already hosted quite a few tours and I have gotten much more comfortable talking for tours and much more fluent with my speech in the tours. Because of this, I can do much better tours than the one I did for my tour badge.

Side Side Note: I am going to be gone for 4 days, from the 24th to the 27th of November, and if this gets accepted, I will be gone for those days but be right back at it soon as I am back.

Hey Puffer

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Good news! The guides have discussed your application and we have decided that we would like to see a trial tour from you. After this tour you may be asked to complete a trial period. This tour should be of one or more locations on the map and you should use Discord for the tour. The tour should also be no longer than 40 minutes. Please message me on Discord to arrange a time for your tour.

Ran 2 races and 1 hide and seek, very fun.
yes.png

Hello @Puffer404

Thank you for your trial tour yesterday! As discussed, we would like to give you a trial period. Here are just a few reminders about your one month trial period that ends on 5 January.

As per the application guidelines, it's up to you to keep this post updated. Whenever you do a tour, minigame, event or so on, it's up to you to let us know in here.

At some point during your trial period, you will be expected to complete another trial tour as well. Once again, it's up to you to let us know the details of that, specifically the date and time you'd like to do it and where you'd like it to take place. It can be whenever you want, so long as you communicate your ideas over to us!

We'll support you through it. If there's anything you want announcing in #alerts, then let us know. If there's anything you'd like the Guides explicitly to be at, then once again say it down below. We'll keep you updated from time to time, with feedback or updates regarding your application.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.