• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

purple_warsnail

purple_warsnail

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : purple_warsnail

Date Joined : Roughly around the month of August, 2013

Are you regularly in Teamspeak?: A moderate amount.

Why do you want to be an Artist?:I used t play Minecraft frequently and I was apart of many build teams (Arc light, and Team Varide), but I started to quit playing minecraft for a while. Now that it has been months since i have played i want to get back into the swing of things. Now i will warn you that these builds are from me from around 6 months ago when i was at the peak of my skill. I still have retained much of that skill but i'm no longer as good as i was and i want to try and "build" my skill back up.

Themed Build participated in: Mindon tower,Bag end,Rammas Echor,(I also participated in a TB for some type of inn, I screenshot some photos of it sadly i never took one with my name in it. I looked back and couldn't find the name of the TB to warp to it. I will still post my pics as if they were off topic builds. ;) if you happen to know the warp though that would be helpful to prove to you i did it.

Link to screenshots of your Themed Build:
http://imgur.com/a/gg7xd#0

What is your preferred building style? I largely enjoy building in nordic, medieval, gothic, and dwarven styles. I also have a knack for Nether themed builds too.