Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Pyro6's artist application
(the underlined words are links)
(the underlined words are links)
- Date I joined
- Jan 9, 2022
- Jobs and Plotbuilds
- (I did 3 jobs but I can't remember when or the names of the first 2. I can only remember what I did in those first 2 jobs)
- Texturing ruined walls alongside a river in Lond Daer
- texturing a path
- AnduinBuildDay - w0rldunder - 20-04-2022 - smoothing hills and making cliffs alongside the anduin river
- stilted_house_building - aylalya - 21-8-2022 - making a stilted house in a plot (ayla would be a great forewoman)
- Textured 2 agar campfires for ayla
- Tower - 1900 / 64030 - It's a personal storage so there is no entrance
- that bridge from the romantic scene between Arwen and Aragorn - -580 / 64500
- Additional Builds
- theatre Royal Newcastle inspired theatre - It's a little bit outdated and not done yet but I stil want to show it
- Small pellenor village - freebuild 6530 / 1040 - I only detaild a few of the low walls between the fields because they take very long to detail but don't show building skills. - The interiors are also done.
- Small ruined castle - freebuild 6390 / 1020 - inspired on Lond Daer and some pics I saw on the internet
- Dwarven feast/dance hall - Freebuild 6480 / 900 - thx to Givet, Ayla, Phoenix and Dahl for the help with WE and the tips - only the roof and interior are completely made by hand.
- Castle - freebuild 6550 / 830 - there are some people that helped me with WE, but I forgot who, sorry - The Interior isn't complete yet. I decided to post the castle now because I have a testweek starting Friday and I still have to learn a lot.
- Trees - Freebuild 6410 / 770 - here I build trees for later use
- Gladden village - Freebuild 6500 / 680 - Thx Ayla for helping me pasting the trees around - The village is located on the border of a forest
- dwarven pillars - Freebuild 6570 / 900 - I was bored, but instead of making trees (that's what I always do when I'm bored), I build some dwarven pillars
- Moria storage - freebuild 6630 / 800
- Dwarven dwellings - freebuild 6700 / 1020 - thx Joske for the idea and pasting the rp d custom blocks board thing in, thx Itai for pasting the cave in from moria - The cave was just something I needed as a base for the dwellings, so yes, the surroundings are unfinished and no, I'm probably never going to finish them.
- Moria hall - freebuild 6670 / 870 - Well, becouse I don't have a life I made this moria hall in 1 day without any WE.
- Some more Dwarven pillars - Me being bored can result in 2 different things: Trees or pillars. This time it was pillars.
- Some new moria style stuff - freebuild 6680 / 820 - no, I didn't build this thing in one day
- WIP Harlond houses - Freebuild 6600 / 1000 - Still WIP (Probably never going to be finished).
- Linhir street concept - Freebuild 620 / 1150 - Thx Wyatt for the suggestion and explaining to me what to do (I didn't even know what Linhir was ). This was actually the first time I built something in rp h sandstone.
- Some more dwarven pillars - Freebuild 6570 / 900 - yep, pillars again.
- small house on a Cliff - Freebuild 6420 / 1100 - Didn't really know what to do, just started building a cliff and this is the result.
- expanded a bit on the 'house on a cliff' from last update - Freebuild 6420 / 1100
- Bree concept street - Freebuild 6470/1170 - I don't really like this concept tbh, that's why I didn't finish it.
- Gladden barn - Freebuild 6550/1200 - Just a barn.
- My interests
- I can do maintenanced builds but I love doing terain and building overgrown ruines (basicly just organic things) the most. I hope to get more skilled in interiors.
- My motivation
- I love this community, building medieval/fantasy in mc and the world of Middle earth. MCME brings these things together. I've always wanted to do big projects but got stuck and never finished builds because I did them on my own and because nobody was interested in what I did. I'm so happy to have discoverd MCME, it gives me the opportunity to build with people like me and learn from them. I'm now making use of this opportunity by doing an Artist app. I hope I can grow as Artist and maybe even help others.