• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted QuantaCube Minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantaCube

Builds diagonally
Commoner
Credits
XP
QuantaCube Minigame Badge App

Minecraft username: QuantaCube
Date Joined: 2014/01/01

Rank (Artist/Guide + ): Yes
Microphone?: Not really, I make do with other means though.
Talk regularly on Discord?: Occasionally when others are on VC in my time range.

Motivation/ Why am I applying for the rank?: Back when the foreman rank had access to the mini game plugin, I would often run mini games (mostly hide n seek) when there were a lot of people on with absolutely nothing to do. However, when the mini game access was removed , this left a gap for mini games in my time range so I am proposing to have mini games in the American / Australian time ranges back and going and get a couple more fun games of hide n seek and races which I used to run going again.

Good day Quanta,
It is the unanimous decision of the Guide Team to give you access to Minigames on the server.
If you have any questions about how to run minigames, I recommend asking the current Guides or checking the manual here: Minigames Manual

Thank you for applying and we hope to see plenty of minigames in the near future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.