• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Questions about Linhir

SusieKnight

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
I'm curious about the size of Old Linhir and the revamped one. I kinda feel the old Linhir is a bit larger than the new one in the residential area. But it's obviously the new one will have more houses. So, which Linhir is larger ? Also someone in discord told me that their size are the same.

I'm curious about the size of Old Linhir and the revamped one. I kinda feel the old Linhir is a bit larger than the new one in the residential area. But it's obviously the new one will have more houses. So, which Linhir is larger ? Also someone in discord told me that their size are the same.
Are you only counting new Linhir that's inside the inner walls, or are you also including the stuff that's between the inner and outer wall?

The old Linhir didn't take up as much space as the new one is but from what I know there were a lot more buildings in the old Linhir especially due to the style and the fact that a third of the old city was slums. Although the new city takes up more space and has an updated style the old Linhir was more condensed/could fit more inside the city walls.

But I'm only working on what I can see from planning etc, so 'grain of salt'.

Old Linhir.png

Old Linhir

New Linhir.png

New Linhir

Always looking for an opportunity to share my mini-map renders. You can see that the size of the city had changed considerably, but the area of influence has been greatly expanded. In general the layout of the new city is much denser than that of the older layout.