• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegnash

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello I was just wondering if there was any possibility that I could help or go on the server if I was on console? I assumed I can’t but I thought I would just ask to be 100% sure. I recently stumbled upon the server online and it looks amazing! You guys have done a insane job. Oh also is their a world download available if I unable to play it? Also I posted this earlier and I believe it was posted in the wrong section so I thought I would repost here where I think this should have gone

Hey Kegnash! Unfortunately, there is no way of playing on the server from a console. We also don't have a world download but you don't have to be able to join to be part of the community. Through our discord, you would be able to talk to other players and experience the MCME community.

Well that sucks but I did exepect not to be able to. Thanks for responding sorry for replying so late lol. I’ll try to do anything I can if I’m ever needed! Also I have a question which has been going around my mind a lot. So when you guys make the world and all the realms, cities and mountains is there a precise age or time period you are making them in? For example r u making the world as it was during lord of the rings? Was just curious. Again world looks stunning!

I just ask cause Osgiliath was in ruins and so was I believe Fornost? If that video was right

Well that sucks but I did exepect not to be able to. Thanks for responding sorry for replying so late lol. I’ll try to do anything I can if I’m ever needed! Also I have a question which has been going around my mind a lot. So when you guys make the world and all the realms, cities and mountains is there a precise age or time period you are making them in? For example r u making the world as it was during lord of the rings? Was just curious. Again world looks stunning!
The server takes place during Bilbo's 111 birthday, though we make some exceptions to make the world more interesting. For example, the beacons of Gondor are lit, because a pile of wood would look really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.