• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Rammas Echor- More repair areas

How many repairs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made a trail of rumble up to the minas tirith wall, didnt want to connect it because that would look bad and ruin the very nice wall

No need to ruin or alter the Othram, in my vision the walkways have never been connected, even with an intact Rammas Echor, I just see the Rammas touching the Othram. So I think it would look better with a ruined wall part just against the Othram. Because it currently looks just like a smaller hole. I mean, something like this:
1420564274-2015-01-06-18-00-43.png

Just right here, and no need to remove any Othram block:
1420564272-2015-01-06-18-00-52.png

Also the other end of the Ramams should be connected to the hill, like this:
1420564268-2015-01-06-18-02-13.png

Why did you take the time making those pictures instead of helping me on the job? Seems to me it takes an equal amount of time...

Hum... No :p . Taking the picture is really faster. Plus I took them them before.

Last edited:
Well, I'm available from now to January 12th, but I warn you, my oral English is pretty bad, as my construction skills for ruins (actually i never tried so I presume) and landscapes (tried a couple of times, was always shitty); I'm much better for intact buildings.

Well, I'm available from now to January 12th, but I warn you, my oral English is pretty bad, as my construction skills for ruins (actually i never tried so I presume) and landscapes (tried a couple of times, was always shitty); I'm much better for intact buildings.
Since both you and @Will_em are Belgian, speaking shouldnt be a problem

But is he Walloon? Cause I am actually better in English than in Dutch (like, really better). Well, I know many Flemish speak French but you never know ...

I speak french well enough I suppose. Flemish though. By the way, you don't need to speak on teamspeak ever. Typing goes as well, I just use it to give out instructions more clearly. And don't worry about not being able to build. I helped a lot of people learn how to hone their building skills so I'll help you along the way.