• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Random Job Thread

Will_em

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
Hey guys!

Since we always have things to do, it sometimes gets a bit complicated for staff to check everything on their build. That's why you can propose jobs on this thread for foremen to do. Have a derped forest? Post it! Seen a unfinished house? Write it down here!
What do you need to say about it?
Where (coords and closest warp):
What:
Approximate time needed:
Optional picture:

What NOT to post:
- Things that are on the job list like building minas tirith
- Things that are out of finished/worked on projects. For example: Mirkwood
- Things that are way too tricky like: making that super awesome famous build in peralgir

Me and the other foremen will try to keep updates and what's fixed already on this post so keep an eye out for it.
PS: DON'T be upset when you weren't able to help on your proposed job. Reason? Time zones.

Before there's five thousand posts about forests with dirt blocks under trees, use this.
Mark forests that need fixing with red, forests that need a last check yellow(<- that says yellow) and forests that are fine with green and update after jobs ^^
ty.

Ps. I marked the old forest as an example :)

Last edited:
PS: DON'T be upset when you weren't able to help on your proposed job. Reason? Time zones.

If you have a planned time that you are going to run the job, is there any chance you could post that? Then people could at least try to be on when their proposed job is happening.

*cough* Old forest does still have problems though *cough*
Did I by any chance inspire this thread? c: (Glad to see progress!) I'll make sure to post my findings~ Keep you guys busy. ;D

Right! Let's start off with one of the many places which will cause a resounding groan! ;D

Where (coords and closest warp): Old Forest x: -2770. y: -3927 /warp Bombadil
What: Trees. All of the trees. Knock yourself out.
Approximate time needed: 24 hours straight or something c: Possibly less depending on numbers.
Optional picture: Have an album~
http://imgur.com/a/RboFB

Basically, it's uhh not fixed. Just making this post as it's purely to prove against the example. Sorry MaD ><

Last edited:
Myeah I made that forest green as I was still under the impression it was manmade trees , guess that changed with the new map though ;)
For other tree jobs don't make a seperate post though, as there are litteraly dozens of seperate locations.

Before there's five thousand posts about forests with dirt blocks under trees, use this.
Mark forests that need fixing with red, forests that need a last check yellow(<- that says yellow) and forests that are fine with green and update after jobs ^^
ty.

Ps. I marked the old forest as an example :)
There are plenty of tree derps outside that area, what should be done about those. ex http://imgur.com/a/GbN4p#0

Do you know where those are? @918kid
just outside of hobbiton, follow the river immediately out of bag end. (to the right assuming you are just leaving out of the front door. Sorry for the vague answer, ill have exact coords once i get on.

i know exactly where and ill lead u to it, there r about 100 messed up trees (dirt under them). i bothered tay about it already but he won't do anything

Mine_sino, try to give the coordinates and closest warp and ask sugar. Do note that if it isn't in terrain that hasn't been worked on, we will focus on the ongoing projects instead.

Bit of bump (going through old project posts to refine the MCME Timeline), perhaps this is something that could be rekindled by the build team to suggest things to community to partake in. May coincide with the MCME Derp Thread or become a merger into something completely new.