• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Random3117's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random3117

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
  • Feb 20 2021
  • What is your current rank?
  • Commoner since 2021
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
  • Yes, while talking in it as well
  • Why would you like this badge?
  • I have had this badge already, with me taking some time off the server I had it removed. I am now back and would like to be able to run minigames once again. I enjoy running the games, creating a community thing that anyone can enjoy. With that, I like creating races, helping new players get more comfortable in the server, and giving people something fun to do. Furthermore, as I generally play during American hours, it often can not be very common for either someone with a badge or someone who wants to run a game, so when there are those dry hours, I could run when people would want to play.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
  • When I originally had it I used it about 3-4 times a week. I plan to use it about the same if I were to get it again, with anytime people want to play a game, or when it gets busy on the server.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
  • I enjoy leading a group by listening to suggestions on races, seekers, or what games people want to play. I can use VC to make each game feel more like an event, and make sure that everyone in the game is having fun, and adjust when I can if someone is not. I like running the games, even with a small group, and would enjoy being able to do it again, making sure I make the games as fun and enjoyable as possible.

Hello @Random3117

Thanks for your minigames badge application. We have reviewed your application and you will receive the badge - congratulations!

I have added you to the #how-to channel on Discord which has information about running minigames and I have given the badge in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.