• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Random's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random3117

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : RandomGuy31174
Date Joined : 20 February 2021
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I'm from the USA and I usually am online 8PM-11PM Central Time on weekdays and any time of the day on weekends.
Are you regularly on our voice communication? No because I do not currently have a mic, but will be getting a mic soon, and will be more active for VC.
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes, when I had my mic, also I have gotten even more comfortable talking on VC and now enjoy talking on it.

Why would you like to be a Guide? Simple answer, PvP. Just kidding but also kind of not. I love doing minigames and getting big crowds to play with me and I love managing that and catering towards the players needs. I always take people suggestions into consideration, wait to start races until everyone is ready, and going to locations in Hide and Seek that people suggested. And I would love to do that in PvP as well, just on a bigger scale. I also would love to take my experience with the minigames and put it towards tours so I can make it a fun experience for everyone who joined, plus myself.
What makes a great Guide according to you? Someone who is fun and knowledgeable, who take suggestions and not just play what ever PvP map they want to, who makes tours fun and that I learn stuff on their tours.

Hello @RandomGuy31174

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Hey @RandomGuy31174

Sorry for the late reply, but we have discussed and reviewd your application and decided we won't be giving you a trial period at this current moment.

We don't think you would contribute/be active much now you are busy with your study, that was a reason to cancel your artist app and now it kinda feels like you go for guide as a second option. It's also very pvp based app, I get that you like it, but there is just much more to the guide rank and pvp shouldn't be the main reason to apply for this rank.

I hope you understand our decision, but if you have any questions tho, please ask me or any other guide from the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.