• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Ranger] kingturgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingturgan

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
[Ranger]: kingturgan

Minecraft Username : kingturgan
Date Joined : Late 2011, not sure exactly, lost after the Great Server Crash.
Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak? Up to this point, no but recently i have come across free time, and would love to participate more.
Do you talk on Teamspeak? Same as above.
What makes a great Ranger according to you? Explanation.
Someone whos excited to help and guide people, (especially thralls and commoners) through out the server.

What else can you bring to the table?:
I hope a lot.
-I own and have read multiple books by Tolkien including.... The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales, The Children of Hurin, and a copy of The Atlas of Middle Earth.
-I absolutely love all of Tolkien s works and would love to do more in this community.
-I am a amateur cartographer, so creating and viewing maps has always fascinated me.
-I co-own my own server that has been running for about three years now for all people of my hometown, but because of recent events, it seems it will be closing, so my minecraft time, will really be freed up.

(OUTDATED SUBMISSION BELOW)

General Information
Username:
kingturgan
Date Joined: Late 2011, not sure exactly, lost after the Great Server Crash.
Are you regularly in Teamspeak?: Up to this point, no but recently i have come across free time, and would love to participate more.
Do you regularly speak in Teamspeak?: Same as above.
What else can you bring to the table?: I hope a lot.
-I own and have read multiple books by Tolkien including.... The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales, The Children of Hurin, and a copy of The Atlas of Middle Earth.
-I absolutely love all of Tolkien s works and would love to do more in this community.
-I am a amateur cartographer, so creating and viewing maps has always fascinated me.
-I co-own my own server that has been running for about three years now for all people of my hometown, but because of recent events, it seems it will be closing, so my minecraft time, will really be freed up.

Why do you want to be a Ranger?: To be apart of something bigger then i could ever do alone. To help make this community even better then it is.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Hello, king

Appreciate the application for a position as Ranger. We will let you know if anything comes up.

Regards,
Iru

Status
Not open for further replies.