• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Ranger] KnightZack60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olwe

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
Name: KnightZack60
Date joined: December 15th 2013? (somewhere along this week)
Are you on Teamspeak: Yes almost everyday, while I might not be to chattiest person, i'll talk every once in a while.
Do you talk regularly: Listed above
What can I bring to the table: Good knowledge of the server, friendliness, hard work, good sense of humor, and some lore.
Why do you wish to become a ranger: Well, I enjoy helping players and showing them around, getting to know newer players, and make new friends. Another reason is that i'm not the best builder and I would much rather chat and showoff the amazing builds that have been made on the server to the players who haven't experienced it yet. I feel that rangers accomplish all of that. plus that sexy green

So yeah. :p Goodluck to everyone else applying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Knight

Appreciate the application for a position as Ranger. We will let you know if anything comes up.

Regards,
Iru

Status
Not open for further replies.