• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Ranger] nevik45

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevik45

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username Name: nevik45
Date Joined: June 2013
Are you regularly in TeamSpeak: No, but I could be
Do you regularly speak in TeamSpeak: No, but I could if needed
What else can you bring to the table: I have read all of LOTR and the Hobbit, read the Silmarillion, know almost all of the Valar's names (every once in a while I can't remember what Lorien or Mandos's real names are, can't quite remember Nienna's name). I can learn my way around places quickly. I can get through Moria without hardly using the map at all, and am working on learning my way throughout the whole of Moria. I know a lot about Tolkien's world, am helpful to anyone who needs help, and have given people tours when there aren't Rangers on (but, when one gets on, I hand it off to them, which I'll stop doing when or if I receive the rank). I also like learning, and will cheerfully learn anything about Middle-Earth that I need to.
Why do you want to be a Ranger: I want to be a Ranger so I can help people. I enjoy helping people.

Hello, Nevik

Appreciate the application for a position as Ranger. We will let you know if anything comes up.

Regards,
Iru

Status
Not open for further replies.