• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Ranger] phineas777

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyz

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username Name: phineas777

Date Joined:
16th of June 2013

Ireland

14 (It says 18 on my profile, I can't change it)

Are you regularly logged on TeamSpeak?: Yes

Do you speak on TeamSpeak regularly?: Yes, I do. In jobs and in tours. I frequently give the Thralls and some Commoners tours through the Mines of Moria, which are "full of lore" (due to the excellent advice given to me by JordD04)

What makes a good Ranger?: To me, a good Ranger is somebody who is not a Tolkienoligist but not completely indifferent to the world of LoTR. A good Ranger is knowledgeable of the Lore of Arda and the history of the builds on the MCME Server. A good Ranger should be able to give help to those who need it. A good Ranger should be confident and should be able to speak out (and also maybe crack a few jokes along the way :p)

Side notes (just because they make my application more complete):

What other skills you bring to the table?:
I have become accustomed to giving tours (hence above) and I am a national debating champion in my country, so I have great public speaking skills and I have read the LoTR series and the Hobbit and the Silmarillion.

Why do you want to be a Ranger?
I love helping the newer players on the server with everything, from helping them connect to TeamSpeak to showing them through Moria.

Good luck to everybody else applying!

Last edited:
Hello, phin

Appreciate the application for a position as Ranger. We will let you know if anything comes up.

Regards,
Iru

Status
Not open for further replies.