• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

ranger Thomashx1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomashx1

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Name : Thomashx1
Date joined : 06/12/13
Are you regulary in teamspeak : yes but not lately
Do you regulary speak in teamspeak : yes
What else can you bring to the table : i am a proffesional javascript writer. So i can make minecraft mods/games
I love the lotr books and movies. Now waiting for the 3 hobbit.
I know the hole mcme map i spent days in the dynamic map. I like to walk trough the world even i can fly and use warps i prefer walking i hav walked trough moria and i know my way in there. I know a lot of the specific things of lotr that aren't mensiont in the movies. My inglish writing is not good but my speaking and reading are very good my friend tell me i have a nice voice.
Why do you want to be a Ranger : i love touring. I like helping people and i want that everywone knows the server as i do its fun talking to new people and make new friend and teaching them more about lotr and the hole mcme map.

Thank you for reading my applicaton

Hello, Thomash

Appreciate the application for a position as Ranger. We will let you know if anything comes up.

Regards,
Iru

Status
Not open for further replies.