• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Rank manuals

Finrod_Amandil

Former Head Designer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
As I have just completed the Artist and Designer manual we have now manuals to all ranks:
These guides are intended to be read by both players that newly achieved one of these ranks or are considering to apply for them.

If you find any errors, or you think something is missing, then, especially for the Artist and Designer Manual, tell this to me!

"Do you Even Ranger ?" isn't the official Guide Manual, although it's very useful. We have a Manual and it's in the Guide Folder.

"Do you Even Ranger ?" isn't the official Guide Manual, although it's very useful. We have a Manual and it's in the Guide Folder.
Is it possible if I can see the official manual because I can't find it. I have already read 'Do You Even Ranger?'