• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Re-app for Destructotank (Tour Badge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destructotank09

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?

I joined the MCME server on April 23rd, 2020.

What is your current rank?

Commoner, but I'm working to be a Guide.

What do you think you can do to make a good Tour?

To make a good Tour it is necessary for tourists to know the place where the Tour is taking place, Tours are also useful to go to places not known to some people, such as Erech or Aldburg, which are cities not very detailed and explained in the books and finally the Tours would be something very useful apart from the H&S and PVP, because in each Tour people meet and go through many places, and roads everywhere, and that is very fun, I also take advantage of this second chance to apply Tour Badge to increase this event that many of you like to participate in.

Why do you want this badge?

I want this badge to run Tours with the aim of contributing to the entire MCME community as well as helping new people on the server, thus giving a little moment to know and enjoy the trip, and I also want to apply this to prepare for my goal is to be an MCME Guide, also because a Tour is not just going to a place, it is a very interesting activity that every MCME member or adventurer should obtain, because Tours are the base before reaching high levels of the community, therefore, any activity has a high importance.

Last edited:
Hey Destructo

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location.
During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner.
If you have any questions or queries, please direct them here.

Respond with a location and time for your trial tour and we will work from there.

Thank you!

Hey Destructo

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location.
During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner.
If you have any questions or queries, please direct them here.

Respond with a location and time for your trial tour and we will work from there.

Thank you!
Ok, I will do a tour in Edoras today at 2:00 pm. UTC

That is in 20 minutes time. I am not able to be there and it is such short notice that other Guides may not be able to be there. Please arrange a time with me on discord and I'll ask the guides who can be there.

The Helm's Deep battle is going to be happening this evening at this time. It would be much better if you could choose another day, when an event isn't on, and tell me the time on Discord to see if I will be available.

How about this Monday at 2:00 pm. UTC. It should be the best moment.
I appreciate that you are eager to do the tour, however will be working at this time tomorrow and so will many of the other Guides. Therefore please can you arrange the time with me first on Discord before you post a time on this thread.

Hey @destructotank09

As discussed after your tour you will not be getting the tour badge on this occasion. However you will be able to reapply for the tour badge in the future. Before you apply again, you should practise doing more tours and getting more confident doing them. Tours should be conducted through voice chat and it is recommended that they are at least 20 minutes long.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.