Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Oct 7, 2014 #1 Is it possible to use redstone circuits especially NOT-gates on freebuild? I tried, but switching of the NOT-gate takes a very long time >20 sec.
Is it possible to use redstone circuits especially NOT-gates on freebuild? I tried, but switching of the NOT-gate takes a very long time >20 sec.
Rcpopcornman Slab Fanatic Credits 0 XP 0 Oct 7, 2014 #2 It is possible if you ask a staff member to do that for you
Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Oct 7, 2014 #3 Can i do so for my themed build?
Rcpopcornman Slab Fanatic Credits 0 XP 0 Oct 7, 2014 #4 ask a staff member because they are the only ones that have access to redstone
DynoDaring In Memoriam Supporter Commoner Credits 0 XP 0 Oct 8, 2014 #5 I could be wrong but I believe redstone circuitry is not allowed on any MCME server's
Will_em One Of Us, One of Us Credits 0 XP 0 Oct 8, 2014 #6 No redstone circuitry as it causes lag if everyone starts using it. You'll have to do it without redstone, like we do on the main.
No redstone circuitry as it causes lag if everyone starts using it. You'll have to do it without redstone, like we do on the main.
Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Oct 8, 2014 #8 Thank you for the information.
Eriol_Eandur Head of Plugin Development Staff member Vala Moderator Supporter Credits 0 XP 83 Oct 10, 2014 #10 The rule 'no Redstone circuits' should be somewhere in the new player guide. I can't find it. DSESGH said: Lock this thread? Click to expand... I think yes.
The rule 'no Redstone circuits' should be somewhere in the new player guide. I can't find it. DSESGH said: Lock this thread? Click to expand... I think yes.