• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Regarding disrespectful and trolling behaviour towards other communities

However this is nothing new of course, for example the bitter rivalry of marvel and DC fans has almost the same exact basis for that of MCME and Ardacraft. And as @Potter_Boy_17 likely knows from experience, the brash and defiant fan bases of Tolkein's mythical world and that of J.K Rowling.

actually my account is called what it is because I made it before I really liked Tolkien... OH WAIT! AM I SUPPOSED TO AGREE?!

yes

Last edited:
I am really relieved that the reactions here are so cleared up! I would like to invite all of you that are interested to a small PvP event with players from both servers!
The event will take place on Sunday, Mai 15th at 8pm UTC (7pm BST). The location will be the MCME PvP server (event.mcmiddleearth.com). The server will be unlocked shortly before the start.
Would be nice to see some of you join!