• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglz24

Involved Member
Credits
XP
So as many of you know there has been recent drama regarding my ban, and those of some others. I'll try clear it up somewhat here a little bit since the 'grand announcement' is taking longer than Andrast with sand bags. Basically it happened with some discord information being leaked and then unjust consequences following up after that. I won't get too in depth with it since that's the 'grand announcement's' job, but I'm here to let you know I won't be returning to MCME after this, unbanned or banned. The effects this has left me makes it difficult to even try to think of coming back. Regarding the management of DA, I have given Thijs the lead, hopefully he does it justice.

I'll be around for the upcoming days trying to continue to sort this out.

Good luck on any future endeavors,

/vote Eaglz24 for commoner for free perks

- Eaglz

(ps Enfocers, i swear to jesus if you delete this thread..)

Last edited:
mrw i get 7 forum likes 15 minutes after the post
the-brain-likes.gif

I fully support your decision and would like to announce that if unbanned, I will not pursue any rank beyond commoner no matter what. My trust in the leadership of this server has been completely destroyed. Also, certain members (you know who you are) who I liked have seriously disappointed me in the way they've talked about me behind my back.
Mama out

I fully support your decision and would like to announce that if unbanned, I will not pursue any rank beyond commoner no matter what. My trust in the leadership of this server has been completely destroyed. Also, certain members (you know who you are) who I liked have seriously disappointed me in the way they've talked about me behind my back.
Mama out

So wait, are all those "yo mama" jokes actually about YOU?!

u know... i somehow dont even have words for that :(
you where one of the ppl that made me stay after my comeback back then! im really going to miss u!
i have many good memories to the time you where around and i wish you that you may keep MCME in good memories too, after "this" is sorted out!
novaer mellonin

Wow, this is sad news, I hope all goes well Eaglz and will miss your bants

Sorry we had to part on such sour terms my man, hope you have a bright future. Although I didn't know you for too long, you've earned my respect as a builder, you will be missed man. Peace out and may you fly with the great eagles of Manwë :)

I dont have words man. You have, without doubt, been one of my greater friends on the server! Especially the last few months. And no one can disagree when I say you have been such a fantastic contributor to this server. I have really noted your presence the last period with the leading of Dol Amroth, where you have accomplished great progress, both visual and technical. You have always been warm, kind and welcoming; full of humor, along with experience and knowledge. MCME has lost a really good man. However, I hope I, along with the community of MCME, will always be in your heart and mind, because you will always have a place in mine.
I'll c you around, eaglydeagly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.