• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Resource Pack Suggestions

nevik45

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
I am creating a realms server, and I need a good general use resource pack for people to use on it. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Yeah I checked around - it certainly isn't your fault that the only place to download Conquest_ is the spammy site.
I use an adblocker for most websites, so I didn't notice it was a spammy website. Monsterfish sure does want his money xD

I'm using college internet which has a fair amount of filters - ads are replaced by the college icon - but I don't know why both sites aren't blocked. I have a feeling to report the websites.

Make sure to use Optifine with the pack - it's so much better with Optifine's features.
so many metadatas. It's a pain to have to use mcedit on single player to use them, but apparently it'll be easier to get metadata blocks in 1.8