• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Resource Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iky24601

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I have server resource packs switched on but the pack isn't loading. Any clues to fixing this?

If you are not in a resource region the pack will not load automatically (In new player quiz world and the main world there should be resource regions)
You can always force a resource pack to load by command /rp <rp-letter>
Possible <rp-letter> is the first letter of a resource pack name. These are our resource packs: Gondor, 2Gondor, Eriador, Rohan, Lothlorien, Dwarf

If you are not in a resource region the pack will not load automatically (In new player quiz world and the main world there should be resource regions)
Possible <rp-letter> is the first letter of a resource pack name. These are our resource packs: Gondor, 2Gondor, Eriador, Rohan, Lothlorien, Dwarf
Resource pack were not loading earlier, @q220 I would recommend checking it out.

I tried this and got this message: Unable to connect to server resource pack, you may see a cached one. What does this mean?

This is probably an issue at my end so I have downloaded each of the packs on your website. How do I know when to switch between them?

This is probably an issue at my end so I have downloaded each of the packs on your website. How do I know when to switch between them?
You can maybe look at the dynmap where you are and then you can select the right texture pack for the region, if you don't know in which region you're, you can always ask the players in-game, well me at least ;P

I'm not sure of the current state, but there was some chat yesterday about the links not working due to the website update. So maybe not a problem on your hand. Anyways you can just download them under resources in the top bar

Status
Not open for further replies.