• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Resourcepack Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey,

So I noticed that the Resourcepack Icons (or whatever you wish to call them) that are visible when you go to change resource packs in game seem to be a bit random and, for viewing pleasure, could be changed to something far more visually appealing and uniform.

So here is what I was thinking, doing something similar to that of the current Eriador pack with screenshots of given locations that correspond to the region with either the MCME logo in the corner OR have the image inside the MCME logo ring (which could be really cool)

Image wise, here is what I was thinking:
  • Eriador: Rivendell
  • Rohan: Edoras
  • Lothlorien: Caras Galadhon
  • Gondor: Minas Tirith
For the images, I am sure you could either take one yourself or find a good one on the forums and then photoshop something together.

Thanks and I hope someone is able to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.