• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homie

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with a sad heart that I must announce my permanent departure from the project. It was a pleasure making middle earth a reality in Minecraft with you fine folks. Unfortunately I now have a demanding career and am unable to dedicate as much time as I would like to the server.

When I joined the server, I never thought we would make it out of Eriador - and here we are in Gondor. It's amazing how far we've come in 3.5 years. Keep building and having fun!

I asked Creedo if he would take my position as Head Build, and he accepted. You folks will be in good hands under his guidance.

Homie Out!

kic2v5z.gif

It's sad to see you go, but I understand your priorities. I remember our semi-long conversations about your career, so I sort of understand how demanding it is for you. Good luck in your endeavors, Homie!

Bye Homie, you served on MCME well and coordinated the work in Middle Earth excellently, good luck with where you are going!

Status
Not open for further replies.