• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Rhrim_

Rhrim_

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Rhrim_
Date Joined: 12 April 2018
Jobs and Plotbuilds: Interior decor in a moria inn/tavern (Jonatanknalle), Mines in moria (Jonatanknalle), Gardens and Garden Walls in Belfalas (Oberanio) Jobs
Themed Builds: Gate of Erebor, The Forsaken Inn, Elvish House (Rivendell) Theme Builds
Additional Builds: None at the moment
Interests: Dwarven, I am not really that good at elven (the more elegant curvature of builds), I also like the Gondorian style of building. I like to decorate almost anything.
Motivation: I have always loved being a part of this server. Ever since I joined I have always wondered what it would be like to actually build one of my favorite franchises in minecraft. I want to help grow this server and its quality of builds. I'm a little rusty in some areas, but I very much hope to get better and to learn.

Last edited:
Thanks for applying! With your themebuild of the Foresaken Inn I would recommend adding some vegetation and some terrain, along with some other small details. Also , I would recommend showing some images of the interior. With your gate of erebor themebuild I would say to make it a lot bigger with a more detailed bridge. Finally, make sure you follow the artist application format all the way through! ~12

Thanks for applying! With your themebuild of the Foresaken Inn I would recommend adding some vegetation and some terrain, along with some other small details. Also , I would recommend showing some images of the interior. With your gate of erebor themebuild I would say to make it a lot bigger with a more detailed bridge. Finally, make sure you follow the artist application format all the way through! ~12

I have updated the application to (hopefully) fit the format much better. Thank you for your feedback!

For now I would like you to focus on the comping theme build which is an Elvish house in the Rivendell style. The terrain is given to you, so that doesn't need a lot of focussing. I would like you to take control of the plot and build a full exterior + interior. Your other TB have been lacking originality and a personal style. Make sure that you take in mind the description of tolkien style of Rivendell and make sure you use the right RP for the plot. Make sure you put a bit more effort in these TB than the last.

I can't really give too much feedback on your last TB, because there wasn't too much on the plot them self. For me too give better feedback, complete the next TB.

For now I would like you to focus on the comping theme build which is an Elvish house in the Rivendell style. The terrain is given to you, so that doesn't need a lot of focussing. I would like you to take control of the plot and build a full exterior + interior. Your other TB have been lacking originality and a personal style. Make sure that you take in mind the description of tolkien style of Rivendell and make sure you use the right RP for the plot. Make sure you put a bit more effort in these TB than the last.

I can't really give too much feedback on your last TB, because there wasn't too much on the plot them self. For me too give better feedback, complete the next TB.

I am done with my Elvish House (Rivendell) Theme Build. I have updated my application. I have also included images to my Elvish House (Rivendell) Theme Build on my Imgur page. Just click the "Theme Builds" link in my application.

On request of applicant we are putting the application: ON HOLD