• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Rhrim_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhrim_

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Rhrim_
Date Joined: 12 April 2018
Jobs and Plotbuilds: Interior decor in a moria inn/tavern (Jonatanknalle), Mines in moria (Jonatanknalle), Gardens and Garden Walls in Belfalas (Oberanio) Jobs
Themed Builds: Gate of Erebor, The Forsaken Inn, Elvish House (Rivendell) Theme Builds
Additional Builds: A tomb in Moria. Here
Interests: Dwarven, I am not really that good at elven (the more elegant curvature of builds), don't have that much experience with gondorian. Rohan is a no go.
Motivation: I have always loved being a part of this server. Ever since I joined I have always wondered what it would be like to actually build one of my favorite franchises in minecraft. I want to help grow this server and its quality of builds. I'm a little rusty in some areas, but I very much hope to get better and to learn. Also, I'm not guide anymore. So yeah.

Last edited:
The Themebuild link doesn't show any pictures for me, it is an empty Imgur gallery, can you update that?

This application is now declined due to inactivity of over a month. Just post here again to open it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.