Rhun+Harad

Status
Not open for further replies.

90908

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
I am curious how Rhun and Harad will be constructed with the very little amount of canon material surrounding the two area's. Will they be done at all?
 
also in future updates maybe minecraft will add more blocks that can be textured to look more like cannon material (maybe they will bring out round blocks)
 
I am looking forward to how the team designs these two areas myself.
It will probably allow them a lot more creativity than the heavily described in lore areas!
 
I am curious how Rhun and Harad will be constructed with the very little amount of canon material surrounding the two area's. Will they be done at all?
also in future updates maybe minecraft will add more blocks that can be textured to look more like cannon material (maybe they will bring out round blocks)
Hahaha... misunderstandings:p The use of "canon" in the original post is related to the amount of useful information Tolkien published on Rhun and Harad. The second one is the weapon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top