• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Rivendell Forge Poll

Which Forge shall we use in Rivendell?

• The Forest Forge

• The Lore Forge

Results are only viewable after voting.

_Luk

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
~Rivendell Forge Poll~

Hey Guys!

With the Reboot of Rivendell came a rebuild of the Forge, in the Time the project is already going, we made 2 new Forges:

The Forest Forge:

Note: This Forge is based on the one from Peter Jacksons Return of the King.

Pictures:
Js8l0Z6.png

G8JX2N5.png

The Lore Forge:

Note: This Forge is lore accurate.

Pictures:
yxFExT1.png

kPo7oLa.png

To include you, the community more in the Project we've decided thats its on you to decide which of those 2 Forges we should use.
You get 1 week time to choose one and after that the poll will close. :)

Happy Voting!

-Lukas
Edit: Time until decision is Sunday, because the Current Result is speeking for itself. :p No need for a longer time

Last edited:
I like how the forest one looks, but it doesn't fit in with lore or Rivendell. In a small human town it would, but not there.

Arf, I love both... I'll go for the forest one, since it is not really non lore accurate and a bit more charming, but in my opinion, the best forge would be a mix of both.

Forest one looks cooler, but the rest of Rivendell is basically all from the Jackson-verse. Would be nice to have one thing from the books in it.
Also, as top_gun said, all of the trees are a huge fire risk. I am sure the elves would be more responsible! :)

I really think the new one is a lot better than the forest one. It fits in with rivendell, even better than the original one.