• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Roosterteeth

domwatts

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Credits
XP
I was just wondering who on here was a fan of roosterteeth or achievement hunter? Also despite being a fan for while I only got round to making a membership on their website a couple of months ago so if anyone else is a member and wants to post their username here if you want to be friends or something?

Mines domwatts by the way

I've been watching since season 3 of RvB, and love almost everything they do. However I never bothered making an account on they're site, never really had a need to :(

no neither did I until recently, I watched most things on youtube as it was just easier. But it is nice being a proper part of the community and stuff :)

I had the whole 1st season of RvB copied to DVD from the interwebs before most people who are fans of the series even knew it existed. I showed it to people at work, and that is how the great Halo-fest of Philly 2002 happened at my firehouse. 4 xboxes, a router, 200 feet of home made cables and 4 old school TVs made for a great night at work..... those were the days.

If you can find it on their website, look for a short miniseries using the FEAR game called PANICS. Its absolutely hilarious!

I had the whole 1st season of RvB copied to DVD from the interwebs before most people who are fans of the series even knew it existed. I showed it to people at work, and that is how the great Halo-fest of Philly 2002 happened at my firehouse. 4 xboxes, a router, 200 feet of home made cables and 4 old school TVs made for a great night at work..... those were the days.

If you can find it on their website, look for a short miniseries using the FEAR game called PANICS. Its absolutely hilarious!

Nice, I'll keep an eye out for it :)

Hello, yes I am here and yes I a am big fan. You may of seen me on Minecraft wearing an Xray skin for a month or so. Anyways as this is a thread dedicated to it, I'll take this chance to ask ask, how long roughly would it take to watch all of RvB? I am considering watching it.

Hello, yes I am here and yes I a am big fan. You may of seen me on Minecraft wearing an Xray skin for a month or so. Anyways as this is a thread dedicated to it, I'll take this chance to ask ask, how long roughly would it take to watch all of RvB? I am considering watching it.
Considering each episode is around 5 mins, each season is only a couple of hours, so not that long :)