• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted RVB_Legend's Foreman application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVB_Legend

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : RVB_Legend
Date Joined : December 27 2018

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes, I try to be in voice chat as much as possible.
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes, I love interacting with everyone and if I am thinking about something I'm not scared to speak up.
Do you have any particular skills?
I think I am good in social situations and teamwork. I feel like I can take the lead in a group while still listening to others, wich is something I already found verry helpfull on this server. If I get instructions on how to build something I can absolutely recreate this, but still solve problems if it isnt the typical thing (for example in the sewers in Dol Amroth where I did a lot of the connections (pictures below).
Why are you applying for this rank?
I love this community and I am always having a feeling that I want to help out more and more to make this server become even better and even more productive. Thats why applying for Foreman is a kind way to push myself to get more stuff done for this server. I didn't join too long ago but I already feel so passionate about everything that is happening on and around this server.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
More screenshots will follow the more I build in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

• screen 10.png
    screen 10.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 259
  • screen 11.png
    screen 11.png
    13.9 MB · Views: 255
  • screen 12.png
    screen 12.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 264
  • screen 13.png
    screen 13.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 237
  • screen 14.png
    screen 14.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 243
  • screen 15.png
    screen 15.png
    9 MB · Views: 239
  • screen 16.png
    screen 16.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 234
  • screen 17.png
    screen 17.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 247
  • screen 18.png
    screen 18.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 249
  • screen 19.png
    screen 19.png
    2 MB · Views: 248
  • screen 20.png
    screen 20.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 246
  • screen 21.png
    screen 21.png
    756.5 KB · Views: 232
  • screen 22.png
    screen 22.png
    526.2 KB · Views: 249
  • screen 23.png
    screen 23.png
    4 MB · Views: 245
  • screen 24.png
    screen 24.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 243
  • screen 25.png
    screen 25.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 237
  • screen 26.png
    screen 26.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 242
You got artist last week. In the same time that you applied for foreman, other people who submitted their artist app at the same time as you, are still waiting for a response. Imo a week is way too soon to encourage artists to apply for foreman, even though there's a current lack of them.
I completely understand. I know how many applications there are. I made this application just because I know I want this but when I was making it I ofcourse realised that it will still take a while! I will keep building an updating my post. :D

This man is doing a really great job. I have worked on a few of his jobs before and he is really good in explaining what to do and whatsoever. When he runs a job, there are quite a lot of people joining him. He is well loved and very good at his job! I would say. "Give this man an Oscar!" Or in this scenario... "Give this man the Foreman Rank!"

Status
Not open for further replies.